Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Monday, June 21, 2004

I’ve reached the full extent of the Mananita which means every row lasts FOREVER. I didn’t update my sidebar, but I think I am almost to 60% completion. Also, only four rows remain on the second half of Lola. Not looking forward to seaming it together. However, when my husband walked by and asked what it was, I showed him the picture on the Rowan cover and he really likes it. I’m not sure what to think about that.

My new Knitter’s finally arrived today. I had called them last Monday and told them I hadn’t gotten one yet. The very nice lady on the phone agreed that it was past due and put me on the “resend list.” The only thing in this issue I am going to make anytime soon is the one pattern I saw when I peeked inside at the bookstore: Square Play. In related news, my tentative class confirmation for Stitches Midwest came in the mail a good while back. Barring unforeseen circumstance, I am taking “Blooming Knits” on Saturday afternoon where I will learn to embroider on knitted objects. FUN.