Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Monday, June 07, 2004

I’m off work for a WHOLE WEEK! Hooray! Should get a LOT of knitting done -- I actually hope to finally finish that Lacey Tee and make good progress on a few other things I’m working on. Watch the sidebar for updates.

Meanwhile, today, we (sweetie-pie husband and I) traveled all the way to St. Charles, MO, to go to the Bass Pro Shop. Bought new hiking boots



and this



That object was designed for fishing supplies and sells for about $17. Great, huh? ALL my stuff fit in it -- all my circs on one side and dpns on the other and all my little doodads in the pockets. Handy for travel (camping) so I can take different things without worrying about forgetting something I need.

More Acquisition News: went to an auction sale on Saturday and got a nasty sunburn on my neck and shoulders and a Good Pile of yarn. (Photo was bad -- sorry.) Lots of stuff I don’t know what I’m going to do with and a few things I have some good ideas for. I bid on a box of vintage knitting patterns, but quit at $30. The Woman in Blue must not have as much of that stuff as I already have -- she was way more determined than me.