Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Saturday, April 24, 2004

My Sueet Suede super-cute bag is semi-complete:



I say “semi-complete” because I have yet to sew in the lining. The lining IS constructed -- I just need to find a snap and put on it before I can stitch it in. Also some cardboard for the bottom. My mom gave me some cool fabric glue the other day -- the kind of stuff to “fix a hem in a snap,” etc., and I’m going to try that to apply the lining fabric to the cardboard. I think it will work.

Here’s my lining material:



Neat, huh? I dug it out of the remnant bin at Wal-Mart. I had another piece that was a Possible, but I think this one was better match to the “feel” of the bag.

I would upday my percentage complete on the Lacey Tee, but I have no idea what it is! Still no word on my sock problem. The ripping will commence as soon as I finish my Mother's Day present knitting.