Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Thursday, June 05, 2003

So, I type in my post, click "post and publish" and my post just disappears. Where does it go? Does it go to heaven? Is it reincarnated? Is it beamed via transporter to Wil Wheaton's Blog? Who knows?

Anyway, I’ll try to make this quick (as if it matters.)

My Cascade 220 in Celtic Green arrived this week and I am making tracks on the Clock Vest. Found pattern mistake almost immediately: it specifies to begin the lower edge with a needle two sizes smaller but never tells you to begin using the larger needle. I was going to bring it in after the ribbing since that's SOP, and what do you know, that's what the Errata Sheet says to do.

Work on the Corset Pullover has slowed way down. Elbows and wrists hurting me, partly because of cotton and partly because IT IS STILL COLD HERE. Little did I know when I made my Fuzzy Feet in March I’d still be needing them in JUNE. But I do. I’m wearing them right now.