Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Monday, May 19, 2003

A hitch in the Beka Tank: there are two columns of eyelets marching up the front across each set of ribs. On the first, you YO then knit, and the second, you YO then purl. SO, my second sets of eyelets are bigger than the first sets. I should have done the wrap-it-wrong routine on the second sets to pull them up tighter but I AM NOT GOING BACK NOW. It's just not that noticeable. (Found a pic HERE, but you'll have to scroll down to the "Olive Top." Isn't my name better? Also my tank is shiny black microspun, more in keeping the Beka Space-Style.)

Here’s what my husband thinks of the Beka Tank: “You’re going to wear a shirt under that, aren’t you?” ....Uh, no.

Had to tape the season finale of Andromeda last night (will watch tonight) because I FINALLY got an opportunity see X2. If there is anyone out there reading this nonsense, I want to know: who would YOU try to hook up with at the Mutant Singles Bar -- Cyclops or Wolverine? I'm basing this strictly on their movie personas -- not comic book or cartoon.