Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Went to the Big (not really) City today to see the dermatologist and go shopping. I got the D-rings for the Corset Pullover. The first store didn't have enough silver, so I bought gold, then I bought silver at the second store. I'll decide which I like better when I have the pullover pieces done.

I also had lunch with Cousin Lana (very yummy Chinese food) and then pinned her down and forced her to look at ALL my works in progress. I wanted a second opinion of the yarn I've collected so far for the Indian Floral Vest. Hers is mine -- not sure yet. Hopefully, I'll have the last skein very soon so I can start swatching.

Buffy series finale last night was great. I have long thought that the end of Season Five was so dramatic and beautiful that it would have the perfect ending to the series, but now I am so glad they gave us the ending they did. It was such a strangely optimistic finale. Now, the ANDROMEDA season ender was a real nail-biter. I was knitting on the edge of my seat. Of course, if I had looked up the SciFi TV news on the internet before I watched the show instead of after, I would have known that was going to be Tyr’s last episode.