Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Friday, May 23, 2003

My kit for the Sashiko Jacket arrived from Nordic Fiber Arts yesterday. (Pretty good since I ordered it Sunday.) This Rauma 3tr (3-ply?) Strikkegarn is very nice. It's a little crunchy but not unpleasantly so, and the color is excellent. I am so looking forward to this project that I want to do it NOW, but I also want to do the Indian Floral Vest NOW, and the projects are too similar in construction type. I have to work on different things or I get frustrated (never bored.)

Stargate Watch: In Toby Keith's and Willie Nelson's duet video, Toby's cop-partner is portrayed by Corin Nemec aka Jonas Quinn. AND, when I was rewatching some Season 3 SG:1 this week, I realized where I had seen the Nietzschean Ataturk on the last Andromeda before: it's Martouf!