Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Monday, March 31, 2003

THANK YOU ROB for reminding me that I have Eddie "Tea and Cake or Death” Izzard on tape. I watched it last night while weaving in about fifty ends and laughed my ass off. The bit about the First Battalion Transvestite Brigade really takes all the sting out of finishing work, even though I’ve seen it at least a dozen times.

Are there people out there who don’t know today was the first game of the 2003 season for the Chicago Cubs? We TAPED it and will be watching it tonight even though we already know who won (CUBS) because it was THIS MORNING. I hope my yarn gets here soon so I can start my Corset Pullover. I can’t knit stockinette while watching baseball. It doesn’t occupy enough of my mind. I need something challenging. Unfortunately, all my current projects are indeed the ol’ st st: the Jailbird Cardy, the Dresser Scarf Socks and the Little Vogue Poncho.