Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Hooray! My Fuzzy Feet Photos are up on the Fuzzy Pages. In the Before photo you see the evidence that my Fuchsia Feet #2 was only half done when I started out for the Felting Party. In the After picture you can see (behind the Feets) some of the delicious snacks Rob and Matt made for us. The brownies were AWESOME -- I ate two.

I haven't had much time for Blogging or Knitting -- too much Important Household Stuff to do -- particularly, sadly, Income Taxes. However, I did get the body and sleeves of the Jailbird Cardy put on one needle. It was a little trickier than I expected, but I got it done sans disaster and knit a few rows of the yoke. I don't know what other people's experience has been with Interweave Knits, but I have always had good luck with their directions. They seem very clear and easy for me.

My new Knitter's came this week. Nothing in there jumped out at me except the Rebecca ad that reminded me how much I want the current issue of THAT magazine. I just love the green tank that is pictured in the ad: it looks like something the Andromeda costumers would put on Beka. I have to go to Springfield in two weeks for my Job (Bonne Marie went today), so I think if I have time I'll check out the yarn shops there. Maybe one of them carries Rebecca.