Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

After Core, I intended to turn my attention to this:



That is the sweet twinset from one of my Top Five Favorite Books, Vintage Knits, with the requisite Rowan Linen Drape. On the left is Amazon, sage green, and the right is Reed, light green. I planned to do the Ribbed Cardigan with the darker shade and the Lacey Tee with the pale.

Unfortunately, Core took so much longer than expected. I decided Sunday, partially because it got almost HOT outside, I wasn’t going to be able to finish the Cardy before summer arrived. I shoved it the end of the Summer List and went ahead with the Lacey Tee.

Here’s my lovely swatch and a better image of the Tee:



I got gauge with the specified needle size -- woo hoo -- but there ought to be a law against giving gauge over a rib pattern.