Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Monday, March 01, 2004

I did NOT finish Core this weekend. When I got to the armhole shaping Friday night, something seemed amiss in the Right Front Matching the Other Pieces Department. I was tired, so I set it aside. It was still wrong on Saturday night and I was frazzled from running around all day, so I knit the collar piece Saturday night. Sunday, I figured out that I had started the shaping increases two rows sooner on the Right Front than the Left.

Then, I RIPPED OUT THE RIGHT FRONT.

Good news, by Sunday eve I had it all knit up again. And I have the collar done. Estimated finish time for this, factoring in A LOT of seaming, is Wednesday. Maybe Thursday. My Sunday Knitting Marathon has left my arm sore again.