Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Yes! I'm still around. Husband hogging the computer all the time, but I'm so caught up in Core I hardly notice! Working on the last piece -- the right front. Should be done by Saturday. It would AWESOME if I could finish it all this weekend. I'm looking forward to having it to wear and starting something new.

Speaking of new, Spring Knitter's arrived this week. I found it a snore -- all the Spring yarn catalogs that are trickling in are much more entertaining to me.

And, speaking of Spring, here's A Sign. We have a pair of Canada Geese nest on our pond every year -- maybe the same ones each time, or may be first come first serve -- either way, they arrived this week also!