Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Thursday, March 18, 2004

I confess: I am GUILTY of Shameful Blog Neglect.

I hate to tell you I still haven't finished Core. I wonder why I always underestimate how long finishing is going to take. It is always a challenge, something ALWAYS goes wrong, and I just don't enjoy sewing knitted pieces together as much as I enjoy knitting pieces, so I always mess around and procrastinate. Plus, I am NOT starting a new sweater until I finish this one, and Not Starting Something New has me in a bit of a Funk.

My Rowan #35 arrived this week. I won't be joining the Audrey Knitalong, however, not because of Audrey, but because of Calmer. The color palette just does not send me, and I can't find anything that would be a decent substitute. I am going to put it on my list for later.