Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Friday, March 05, 2004

Diversions -- they are everywhere -- keeping me from finishing Core.

Since it has gotten a little warmer, I've been feeling like I want some lighter, lacier scarves. I drug some yarn from my stash for two models in the Family Circle Easy Knitting Fall 2003: the scarf of round crocheted medallions, which I will be doing in chenille, and the crocheted mesh scarf with little flower trim, for which I have the sample yarn, Lion Imagine.

Also, I've been working on improving this blog. You'll know it when you see it.

Re: Core. I have all the main pieces, the collar, and the cuffs knitted. Remaining are the pocket flaps and the button bands. I WILL finish this before the weekend is over.

I MUST. I have two piles of Rowan Linen Drape that sit in the corner of my right eye while I knit every night AND Theresa, the kind and wonderful Keyboard Biologist, is co-hosting an Audrey Knit-a-Long which I think is supposed to start in April. I want to get in on this! That is my favorite design from Rowan 35. (That reminds me: need to order Rowan 35 TOMORROW, I keep forgetting to call.)