Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Sunday, August 03, 2003

I got a SPOT on the back shoulder of the Bliss Ruffley Cardy while at the campsite. It was a tiny spot, and odd: sticky and a little greasy, like hair gel (which I did NOT take camping.) It also discolored the yarn -- made it look green. It was almost unnoticeable, but it irked me so that I ripped back to it and deleted it like I would a knot in the yarn and, I have to say, I feel So Much Better.

The back of the Bliss Cardy is now DONE, and I've started the left front. Blogger still won't let me make changes to my template, so my current status is: Bliss Ruffley Cardy 40%, Clock Vest 75%, Cuddly Bears 30%, and Dresser Scarf Socks 55%. Of course, the Corset Pullover is Still Done (and it is still too hot to wear it.)

We watched Daredevil on DVD Saturday night in the camper. Great movie. Not only is it a super-cool standout in the genre of Comic Book Action Hero Movie, but it also makes a great party game: What Other Comic Book Action Hero Movie Did The Director Of Daredevil Crib THAT Bit From? This game can be refined into Spot That Batman Reference.

And YES! I did remember to set the VCR to tape Stargate. Hooray!