Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Closing in on the armhole shaping for the back of the Bliss Ruffley Cardy. Haven't gotten as much done lately as I would have liked -- there was a TON of work on my desk when I returned from vacation and I've been tired in the evenings. I manage a couple rows before I get too sleepy and that's all. Today I did three rows on my lunch break.

My husband and I bought a nice new CAMPER. You know what that means: Knitting In The Woods. I've heard that in England, and Australia, and other places where people speak English English instead of the American kind, a camper in called a "caravan." I find that to be a very romantic word. It could just be me, though. After all, the Gypsywoman’s blood is my blood, too.

Speaking of Gypsies, although I am a devoted Buffy fan, I haven’t seen much of the show Angel. Can anyone tell me how his soul was restored during the last season? I’ve gotten the impression they didn’t use the Gypsy curse again. That would certainly effect his and Buffy’s future relationship. (I’m convinced that the coming season of Angel is going to be full of guest appearances by the dislocated Scoobies.)