Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Got back today and found an e-mail note worth noting from the Gypsywoman RE: ponchos and campfires. I'm adjusting my plans accordingly.

Speaking of plan adjustments, I made a sock this weekend. It was not the second Dresser Scarf Sock, or the Purple and Blue Regia Jacquard sock. The Regia 6 Crazy arrived in the mail on Friday with the long #3 circular needle I ordered (can other people place a catalog order WITHOUT ordering sock yarn? Because I can't. It is completely impossible for me.) It sat in my tote bag all day at work Friday, calling to me.

Do I have willpower? I think we've established the answer to that many times in this forum.

The Regia 6 works up into a sock lightening quick (I did 24sts/4") and it's Crazy bright, all right. I bought colorway bubblegum, azure, violet, pea green, and orange stripes. I’m glad it only takes 1.5 days to make a sock because I may make it over: it seems a little big.

Bliss Ruffley Cardy should be done soon!