Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Sunday, June 08, 2003

So, Sammy got busted and now HEE SEOP CHOI IS BROKEN. How much more proof is needed that interleague play is Unnatural and Wrong and should be STOPPED?

In case you ever wondered, I am aware that my constant row gauge problems are the result of my insane compulsion to substitute yarns. On occasions when I have used the sample yarn for a pattern I have enjoyed spot-on gauge. However, right now I am working on the Clock Vest and I am vexed.

Row gauge is an important factor in the Clock Vest. Its length is based on pattern repeats, not on inches or centimeters. Since three of my diamonds are longer than three of the designer’s diamonds my vest is going to end up that awkward weird vest length that looks terrible on everybody. I’m going to make adjustments but I won’t know till the Very End if they work out. Wish me luck.