Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Perhaps I should have made the Corset Pullover straps first. Now that I am so close to the end they stand like a Looming Obstacle blocking me from the Big Finish. All the pieces -- front, back, sleeves -- are done and they look pretty good. Instructions say to iron and starch the completed straps. My sub-yarn is ironable but I have no starch. Who would have thought I'd ever need such a thing?

Went through the new Knitty pretty thoroughly Monday. The one thing I want right away is the Eyelet Skirt. Before I can make it, however, I have to resize it. It's only offered in "Medium" and I feel that I am probably "Large."

OH! It's so close now, I'm aquiver with excitement: Season 7 premiere of Stargate SG:1 is Friday!