Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Sunday, February 16, 2003

First sleeve of new cardy just a couple rows shy of being finished. I'm seeing that the Wheat is not as much of a contrast against the Cream as I would have liked. From a distance, it just looks like black and white stripes. I'm afraid my fashion statement in this cardigan is going to be less Retro-Prep and more Couldn’t Make Bail. Heretofore this will be referred to as the Jailbird Colorway.

Feets are DONE! Ran them through another wash this morning and I placed the larger one directly under the water when I arranged the clothes in the washer tub. I hoped this would make it felt a little more than the other and IT DID. They came out the same size, and I hope the right size for the person I intend to give them to. I'm going to take the "after" pics when they're dry, then I have to take the film in and get it developed because I am the last Internet Enthusiast on EARTH without a digital camera.