Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Extra ball of Reed Linen Drape arrived yesterday, but I confess I haven’t been giving the Lacey Tee as much attention as I’d like. I’ve been TIRED. Don’t know why.

Along with the yarn came the new Jaeger book #25, which I bought because I LOVE this:



That is “Peggy” and I Want It A Lot. I have no idea how I will fit it into my schedule. Something may have to be bumped.

I’ve also been thinking about Christmas. I would really like to make some things for people for Christmas this year, which I almost never do, because I end up with the Frazzled December Mean Reds. I thought a couple weeks ago, “Maybe if I start right now….” So I’ve started buying yarn to make gifts for people. That’s something, right?