Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I'm glad I accidentally made one extra Corset Pullover strap. My first starching attempt was fraught with peril. One thing I learned: iron and starch the Wrong Side.

My swatch for the Eyelet Skirt looked nice (I always frog my swatches -- poor form, I know.) I decided to stretch it a little for the row gauge measurement. I think this denim cotton worsted is going to be heavy enough that the weight of the skirt is going to drag it down some while wearing. I figured, if it doesn’t, I’d rather add extra eyelet rows at the bottom than have to take them away if it does.

Lana thinks Christopher Judge needs a virtual hat wardrobe. I wonder how he'd look being all stern and stoic Teal'c in Staceyjoy's Bobble Hat?