Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Thursday, June 26, 2003

Did some work the last couple days on adjustments to the Eyelet Skirt. I have concluded that I am not going to be making this -- not this year anyway. The specs are too vague for me to feel comfortable about the size changes I wanted to make, and in places the directions aren't clear and also don't seem to come out right. I couldn't make the row counts given match the finished size, for instance. I could figure it out if I had the time, but I don't. There is too much other stuff I want to do.

Finally started Harry Potter. All this teen angst suddenly erupting in this childish world is a little jarring. I suppose it is appropriate in a way, though: that is probably what real teenagerhood is like. (I honestly don't remember.)