Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Would be almost finished with the Beka tank by now if not for this: when I was two rows from the point where I was to start the chart for the cups, I took a break to review said chart and realized I had goofered. I had misinterpreted the chart for the YOs going up the front. I decided to drop down the stitches and crochet-hook-em-up which is a real pain on YO patterns. Only took me about 45 minutes, though. Still, I was hoping to get this done tonight and I wanted to at least cast on one of the sleeves for the Corset Pullover so it would be ready to pick up tomorrow instead of ready to start tomorrow.

At last! A new Buffy premiered this week and The Truth Is Out There: everyone decided that Buffy has become so cold, arrogant and disconnected that she is no longer fit to lead. THIS is the story they should have told last year when Buffy first crawled out of her grave and left half her humanity in her coffin, instead of wasting time on the Buffy and Spike S&M Carnival. Am I being harsh? I just don’t like where they took the characters last year. It was interesting to see Willow channeling evil, but it would have been MORE interesting if they had just let Giles go gracefully and developed Willow into the leader of the group, then had BUFFY turn bad.