Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Ah, Spring. There is just nothing like a good allergy-sinus-headcold to make you feel crappy all over. The good news is I still have several pills left in my Clariton prescription so I have not yet had to shell the $5 a piece or whatever godawful amount they cost over the counter.

My Denim swatch came out 30sts=4" -- not really all that much more of a row gauge discrepancy than what I always seem to have. I’m going to go ahead and start Core after I finish the Jailbird Cardy and get a good bit farther along on the Corset Pullover. Didn’t do much yesterday. Slept a lot of today (stayed home from work), but I have high hopes for tonight.

My Aunt Dinah is blogging! Check out Life and Times of the Gypsywoman.