Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Watched the movie Jason X last night: Jason kills people in space. Imagine my surprise! Not only was the actress who plays Beka in it, but Andromeda herself was there. In a twist, it was Lisa Ryder who portrayed the android, not Lexa Doig. Movie was entertaining, and believe it or not, featured some very cool knitwear.

Did not get as much done on the Beka Tank as I would have liked. My elbow was hurting me, so I worked slow and took lots of breaks. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with it -- it didn’t feel like my usual flares of tendonitis. This morning, while I was getting ready for work, my shoulder POPPED loud enough to be heard in three counties (Crawford, Lawrence and Jasper) then my elbow felt fine. I’m glad -- I’d like to get this tank done before the Indian Floral Vest yarn gets here.