Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Saturday, December 28, 2002

Did I mention that the Regia sock 2 is much more ladder-free than sock 1? I think I really was holding my needles wrong all this time. I also did a pretty good job of matching up the starting point of sock 2 to that of sock 1 so the stripes match almost exactly on both. I seriously considered making them NOT match, because not matching entertains me, but then I thought it would be interesting to see how close I could get. The only place where a difference can be seen is the heel -- at that point it is obvious there is one row off. I'm 2/3 done with sock 2. I'd like to have them done by bedtime because I'm going to a party tomorrow and wish to wear them. Luckily, my sweetie-pie husband got me The Scorpion King on DVD for Christmas. I can't remember -- does The Rock bite the head off a scorpion in this movie, too, or is that only in The Mummy Returns?