Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Saturday, December 14, 2002

I just looked over my page. You'd never guess I proof this stuff before I post it, would you? I need an editor.

I am SUCH a Good Girl. Last night, for the first time in my knitting career, I finished something and seamed it RIGHT AWAY. It was a hat, but still.... So, all the Charcoal WoolEase Christmas Gift hat needs now is its tassels. I wish this book (Vogue Knitting on the GO! ) was a little more specific about their finishing techniques. I'm Winging It!

It would be soooooooo nice to have the Adrienne Vittadini pullover done to wear at Christmas. Wouldn't it? I would particularly like to get it done before I lose any more weight. However, this coming week I have: a Christmas lunch at the Country Club Tuesday, a Christmas dinner out with officemates hosted by my boss Wednesday, and the County's actual employee Christmas party lunch Thursday. Am I going to lose any more weight this week? Seems unlikely.