Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Friday, December 12, 2003

Booga Bag #1 took three turns in the Heavy Duty wash to felt to size. It might have even stood another one, but the stitches had disappeared and it was at given finished measurements so I quit. I found the perfect box in the basement this morning to block it on -- the box my hair dryer came in. My husband thinks I am insane because I save every single box that crosses the threshold of this house. Crazy? HAH! Crazy Like A Fox. The surface of this felted Kureyon turned out to be a lot fuzzier than I expected -- almost mohair-y. It is very nice.

Check this out: Julie Anderson, the Woman Who Gave The Booga Bag To The World has compiled a Booga Bag Gallery. Are those not some beautiful bags? I don't see any others in color #115. Here are the ones made just by Wendy. I don't know what color my next Booga Bag is going to be because Lana picked it out. I told her I trusted her to select one I would like, and I do! I can't wait to see it.