Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Watched After the Thin Man last night as the Booga Bag commenced. At the end of the movie, Myrna Loy, as Nora Charles, is knitting on the train and she holds BOTH her needles pencil-style. I think that is the only time I've seen that. She's throwing her yarn like a champ, though, so even though the WIP we see (the foot of a baby sock) couldn't really be knit on the straight needles, it seems like she did know how to knit.

I may get my Booga Bag all knitted tonight. This Kureyon is color #115, which is very lovely: plum and forest and very dark blue and other stuff. I can see why these bags are addictive. It is easy and soothing to knit and Kureyon is, well it is KUREYON. What more is there to say? I can't wait to see it felted.