Rocket Science

Space Is For Knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rural Midwest, United States

Sunday, November 30, 2003

The Irish Cables Bag is all knitted and seamed. I sewed a lining for it and, after a bit of trial and error, it is ready to be stitched into the bag. I'm not great at linings. In my efforts not to make them too small, in the past, I've made them a little too big. I need them, though, because I tend to haul around way too much sh --...uh, cr--... uh, important stuff.

My embroidery efforts on the Fish Bag aren't really wowing anybody, either. I don't mind, though: it is good practice for the Future Day when I finally make the Indian Floral Vest. I did get the eyes on Just Right. Pat myself on the back.

Rob tells me my yarn will be here tomorrow or the next day. Gotta' get that lining in tonight. My next bag is a Booga Bag! (My husband will be tickled. He's pretty blase about my knitting but the felting impresses him like all get out.)